If you need to remove students from your course, editing the class participants is easy.
- To view the current participants in your course, choose your course from the sidebar.
- Then click on the Course Name dropdown menu and choose "Edit Roster"
Removing students from your course
- You can remove students easily by selecting the X button next to each participant's name. This will remove the student from the course, and any of their graded submissions. Chalkup will keep any discussions they have created or posted to maintain readability of the previously made posts.
Remove Students from Course "Classmates" Tab
- Go to your course, and click on "Classmates".
- Scroll down to the STUDENTS section and select the "Edit Roster" button.
The Course Members list will appear. Follow the same instructions above to remove students from the list.